This report shows the state of a users password that exists in Windows Azure Active Directory.
At the top of the page you have 2 Pie Charts. The first compares the number of people in your organizations that have Strong Password Required to those that do not.
Strong passwords are defined as passwords that have to meet the following rules
- The password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one non-alphanumeric character.
- The password cannot contain any spaces, tabs, or line breaks.
- The length of the password must be 8-16 characters.
- The user name cannot be contained in the password.
The second of the charts compare the number of users that have set their password to Never Expire to those that are prompted to automatically do a password reset after a period of time.
The table at the bottom details the users and the setting that apply to each of these configurations.
False means that the setting is NOT applied
True means the setting IS applied.
You have the option to add filters to this report if you wanted to selectively find users from a particular team, location group of your choice.
The information in this report can also be customized, filtered and scheduled like all our other reports.
Please Note, that the settings in Windows Azure Active Directory may not reflect those used on-premise.