This report allows you to explore your own Site Collections using a tree format.
The top level will be the Site Collection and each subsequent levels could be made up of Sites, Sub-Sites, Document Library, List or Folders.
If you have multiple Site Collection set up for reporting you will see more that 1 top level name.
You can select each level to expand out the child objects. The detailed information on the right-side of the report will give you a break down of what the object looks like. The following information is shown;
- The object type, i.e. Site, Library, Folder, etc
- The number of Items in this object and all child object
- The size of this object including all child objects
- Creation Date
- Last Modified Date
- Last Modified By
- Permissions Inheritance
- Permission set at this level including, User/Group, Type & Rights
- Pie chart breakdown of the type of items by file extension contained in this object.
Typically Site Collections can get very large which makes searching for a library or folder very difficult. This is why we have included a search functionality into this report, if you type in the name of the folder into the Search bar, this will immediately bring back the information you requested.